Saturday 29 January 2011

The correlli





This morning I have had my first outing with the correlli – shopping trolley. Now I have one of these I am definitely a local. First I went to the bottle shop with two empty water bottles which I had one refilled with red wine and the other with white wine. E2 a litre. I have been assured the wine is good, I’ll let you know. It was then time for a coffee and brioche with people and dog watch. Yes these two dogs were inside the bar!
Saturday morning ladies having a chat

At the coop I was able to boy more heavy things than usual and it was easy to drag back to my apartment. Here is the correlli outside my door with a view to the lagoon.

The next photograph is looking the other way down the Rio Longo. The canal is very pretty, lots of boats including the vaporetto made into a houseboat. They have a wood burning stove which smells wonderful. I have said hello to the couple who are Danish. I am led to believe it is for sale Euros 150,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment