Monday 21 March 2011

Bite update

Sunday evening the scab came off my bite and I thought there was something still inside. (Not baby spiders as was suggested last night). So yesterday morning I was up early and made anothher visit to Pronto Soccorso at the hospital. I was sent straight to dematology and only had to wait twenty minutes. No there wasn't anything inside but it was still infected and I was given mre anti biotics and told to continue using the cream.

I got back to Palanca via the news stand to collect Hello and met Gaspare for a coffee. back to my apartment as Maggie an artist was coming to have a look at it. Back to the bar for a delicious lunch and back at my apartment to welcome Anna for tea and cakes. Then off to circolo - very boring tonight but I said farewells to friends.

Thank goodness I did most of my packing Sunday evening.

It is now almost 7am so I need to hit the shower and put final bits into the suitcase. I have booked a water taxi for 08.30 to take me to the airport - I couldn't face struggling with the luggage and thought I would leave in style.

I hope you have enjoyed my ramblings. Thank you for reading them, I have enjoyed putting them together.

In twelve hours I will be back in Manchester.

Look forward to being here again in January 2012 as Nanny Pat A Cake.

Ciao, ciao, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment