Monday 7 March 2011

Coincidences

After Church yesterday as it was so beautiful I stopped off at Bar Laguna on the Zattere for a spritz. Later Ian a friend from Church came by and joined me. As we were leaving the waitress said to Ian I know you, you live in the same apartment block as I do in Mestre. I introduced them to each other and said it took a foreigner to get neighbours together.

In the evening at Jeremy's tea party there was a couple I hadn't met before, the were from Shipley and of course asked where I came from. Oh their best friends lived in Cragg Vale, I wouldn't know them. When the said where they lived I knew immediately. The Methodist circuit and this couple are in dispute because they have moved grave headstones and made alterations to the graveyard without permission!

Small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment