Sunday 20 February 2011

Blog siesta

Not posted anything for a few days as I have been full of cold and under the weather.

I did go out Friday although I had a sore throat I felt fine and walked all day. I did think I would go to The hard Rock Cafe for a burger but the day was too good to sit indoors. I ended the afternoon with a coffee at the Bar Laguna on the Zattere to take in the last of the days rays.

Saturday still felt just okay and went over to the Lido and took the bus to Malamocco one of the oldest settlements on the lagoon. I had a coffee outside and a walk around the area and had lunch in a tiny local restaurant. The food was fish - not my favourite but I had some delicious prawns.






The restaurant at Malamocco
By the time I was on the vaporretto returning I was shattered and went home to bed. I did go to Church this morning then back home to bed. Late this afternoon I went to Jeremy's and I do feel much better but I shall be in bed again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment