Friday 25 February 2011

Where does the time go?

I can't believe it's Satuday morning again. After checking my emails I took a look at the Emmerdale web site to see what had been happening this week!


Here are a couple of photos of the full moon recently. Taken from the Fondamenta at Palanca.

The weather has been beautiful but very cold. Thursday I went to my favourite restaurant Cea, full of workmen so very local. The spaghetti with oil, chilli and garlic is wonderful, plus salad and 1/4 house wine less than E13. I walked back Rialto and was getting tired so i took the No 2 directly to Palanca the long way round. I sat outside at the front and by the time we cane out into the Guidecca canal I was frozen. I moved into the lee of the cabin, walked home as fast as I could and laid on the settee covered in two coats and still didn't warm through.

In the evening we had Bible study at Victoria's and she had her apartment really warm which was lovely.

Yesterday I was shopping at the market and preparing food as Jane and George came to dinner. What a lovely evening, such good company. They also said the food was good.

More shopping today as I am having the Bible study group to dinner and we are going to have a Francesco Fest and watch Francesco's Venice.

No comments:

Post a Comment