Monday 28 February 2011

An ambulance was nearly sent for!

The first set of photos were taken from the vaporretto stop at S' Toma looking up the Grand canal towards the Rialto Bridge.

The first had the railings in the way.

The second was better but not evocotive.

As some will know I have a habit of lying on the ground to take photos, so that is what i did and I was very pleased with the result.

I scrambled to my feet and turned around to see a couple obviously relieved to see I was okay. I think they thought I had collapsed. They had a mutter to each other, turned to me and gave a concerned smile and the moment was over.

It was good that they cared
















The builings and water look amazing as the sun is setting. There is a lovely warm glow.












Columns behind the Rialto market and views from the Piazzetta San Marco





More Venetian views, the one in pink is very happy to be here!
The format today maybe terrible. I have learned to upload the photos I want last first, but then I "lost" two & had to upload them again and move them down the the layout went to pieces. I think the moral is only make short blogs.
I have washed up and tied after my guests last night. We had a great time.
Gaspare should be on the Impressions Show he had Victoria and I in hysterics.
We also watched the first episode of Francesco's Venice which was fun.
Now I need the washing machine to finish - it's been going two hours! then I can have a shower and wash my hair.
Here you can't use use two electrical appliances at once!
Ciao ciao ciao
























No comments:

Post a Comment