Wednesday 16 February 2011

Venice Jazz Club

Last night I made my first return visit to the Venice Jazz Club. Tuesdays are just an hour of lounge jazz and casual. I was welcomed back by Federico the owner and Nicolo the guitarist. It was a relaxing time. Earlier had been grey but the day improved late afternoon so I took the vap to S Toma and walked down to Campo Santa Margherita, window shopped, had a gingerino drink then had lasagne in a restaurant there.

Today is WET. This is the first rain since I arrived. I left washing out to dry overnight and it is now sodden! But it has meant I have caught up with correspondence and made a bolognese sauce. I am hosting Bible study tonight and should go out and buy cake - but they may be having gorgonzola dolci and biscuits instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment