Monday 21 February 2011

The worst and best of Carnevale!

This morning I felt slightly better and went over to the Accedamia to buy last weeks Hello. Phuphio was moaning on.... Carnevale... I hate it. All those noisy silly people. I agreed and we were laughing at the masks on the postcards he had for sale. Those that completly cover the face allowed people to flirt with anyone, either sex.

I left him muttering to himself and went off to have a cafe americano and read the gossip. On the bridge I met Alan so we went together. He ordered the coffees and two crema fritelle. They were delicious, he said these are the best thing about carnevale and I agreed.

It was then back to my apartment and I have sent the day cleaning, washing and ironing so I feel very pleased with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment