Tuesday 22 February 2011

It's surprising what you see......




I am returning to last Friday the day I spent walking. Above is the Rialto fish market, it was just closing but I took some good photos. Then I sat just on the top side of the Rialto Bidge in the area of the first banks had a delicious spritz and watched the world go by. I began watching the pallet of drinks being unloaded, noticed four different types of vaporretto and began listing what I saw on the boats. A piano - laid down but with the keyboard lid open, vats of wine, beer, soft drinks, tables and chairs, luggage, a wheelbarrow and old and new washing machines. That was all in less than half an hour.


Earlier I had seen these concrete mixers being brought up the Guidecca canal - some were rotating too.




Near Ple Roma
goods brought in by road are loaded onto boats.




I also didn't want you think I hadn't been taking note of orange trousers.
The bloke on the vap (German) was head to toe in the colour!










No comments:

Post a Comment